From notarizing life's essential documents online to electronic signatures and other emerging legal technologies, eNotaryLog focuses on simplifying digital. Founded in 2019, we are a Tampa, Florida-based company developing simple and secure SaaS solutions to help businesses and consumers digitally execute documents anywhere, anytime.
Over the past two years, we’ve doubled in size and continually look for team members with a customer-first approach and attitude to solve today’s digital documentation opportunities. We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in the Tampa Bay Area.
The Digital Marketing Manager at eNotaryLog is critical in helping the organization turn contacts into prospects and prospects into customers. This role will create and manage email campaigns, bring content to life in HubSpot, oversee paid search, and implement PPC campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience with marketing automation and website analytic tools.
- Tracks and analyzes performance of marketing automation and digital marketing campaigns while ensuring all assets and messaging are in line with brand identity.
- Segments lists based on verticals, audiences, brands, behaviors like prior email engagement and website interactions (content downloads page visits, etc.)
- Optimizes the lead nurturing workflows for segments to convert leads into customers.
- Develops campaigns and messaging that differentiates across markets and industry.
- Act as the primary administrator of our HubSpot instance and contact database including the creation and maintenance of workflows, custom fields, reports, dashboard development, and data flow management.
- Manage key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads: HubSpot and our CRM (Salesforce).
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management.
- Optimize existing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, partners, and other stakeholders to increase sales results and productivity, especially as it relates to HubSpot and the platform’s capabilities.
- Own day to day paid search including keyword sourcing, benchmarking and optimization.
- Develops effective PPC strategies to drive more web traffic to the organizations website, product landing pages and or messaging campaign assets.
- Experiments with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Identifies trends and insights across search campaigns to discover areas for campaign growth and improvement.
- Forecasts performance and spend for future budget recommendations.
- Partners collaboratively with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
- Guides marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with internal stakeholders. Leverages internal processes.
- Stays abreast of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Position Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with various forms of office software and equipment.
- Ability to develop and deliver reports and presentations.
- High attention to detail, extremely organized and thorough work product.
- Ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to embrace and leverage change.
- A positive attitude, collaborative nature and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff across multiple departments.
- Ability to work with budgets and create spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to switch quickly between tasks and meet deadlines.
- Technologically savvy and quick to learn new programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- 5+ years of HubSpot experience, especially in environments that leverage the platform for marketing, sales and customer relationship management.
- Experience applying strategic thinking into complex paid search campaigns, with a demonstrable track record in achieving KPIs.
- Extensive experience managing paid search campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Wordpress, Project Management Systems.