From notarizing life's essential documents online to electronic signatures and other emerging legal technologies, eNotaryLog focuses on simplifying digital. Founded in 2019, we are a Tampa, Florida-based company developing simple and secure SaaS solutions to help businesses and consumers digitally execute documents anywhere, anytime.
Over the past two years, we’ve doubled in size and continually look for team members with a customer-first approach and attitude to solve today’s digital documentation opportunities. We're looking for a local Software Engineer Team Lead to join us.
What You Will Be Doing
The Software Engineer Team Lead is an integral part of our engineering team and our growing company. As a Software Engineer Team Lead, you will be using your leadership, communication, development, and architecture skills to guide your team of developers through the full software development lifecycle to help us build upon our platforms to build first class software for our diverse base of customers in the Remote Online Notarization and eSignature space. As a servant-leader you will develop, grow, coach and mentor your team members to set them up for success. Teamwork is a critical aspect of this position, and you will be working closely with your team lead peers as well as other roles such as Architecture, Product Owners, and Quality Assurance, all with the goal of delivering our customers the best experience possible in mind. Below are the most important position responsibilities, but not all:
- Lead a team of software developers through the full software development life cycle
- Collaborate with product, architecture, and development teams to design and implement highly distributed, scalable, secure, high transaction systems with micro service architectures
- Contribute to a collaborative, positive, and enjoyable environment for your development team
- Mentor and coach team members to develop their careers
- Facilitate and participate in code reviews
- Collaborate with your peers to evolve our standards and processes
- Follow Agile principles to continuously deliver incremental value to our products and platform within expected time frames
- Develop high-quality software by designing, coding and creating automated tests.
- Develop, produce, or identify new tools and applications for the company.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Create reusable software components
- Analyze complex software bugs and anomalies to identify root cause.
- Actively participate in company or development meetings (e.g., stand-ups, design sessions, architecture reviews, project planning, estimating and presenting application-related materials).
- Update required technical documentation.
Do You Fit This Description? Then Join Us!
- You are a self-starter.
- You are passionate about the latest trends in technology.
- You are an avid learner and constantly strive to expand your knowledge of the industry.
- You have solid communication and collaboration skills and can easily explain complex technical concepts to non-technical staff.
- You are comfortable with handling ambiguity in requirements definition and technical direction.
- You have a sound work ethic.
- You have exceptional problem-solving skills and take pride in identifying the root cause of a problem.
Do You Have These Minimum Qualifications? Then What Are You Waiting For - Apply Now!
- 2+ years of experience managing and leading a team of software developers
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of overall software development experience.
- Expertise with React.js, Docker, ORM, SQL, Git technologies, Jira, Material-UI, React Redux, Semantic Versioning, design patterns, TypeScript and GraphQL.
- Expertise in Microservice architecture.
- Experience with the concepts and application of TDD.
- Experience working with authentication technologies.
- Mobile responsive application development experience.
- Experience working in scalable multi-tenant distributed enterprise environments.
- Experience in developing reusable software components.
- Local to the Tampa Bay Area.
Preferred Qualifications – Bonus Skills We Are Looking For!
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Messaging architecture and event-based systems
- Package Management
- AI technologies
- Computer vision