W2 employment opportunity! FULLY REMOTE! Must be available for 20 hours per week, including a weekend shift. Hours of operations are from 8 am to 12 am EST. Applicants must reside in the state of Florida or Virginia.
Our notaries are responsible for providing exceptional professional service while guiding our clients through the online notarization process. Notaries proficiently answer incoming calls and live chats to assist with the eClosing and Notary Signing Agent protocols. In addition, notaries monitor customer progress and offer assistance and education to clients as needed.
- Responsible for completing accurate and legal online notarizations.
- As applicable, notarize closing documents as a Loan Signing Agent.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls and/or respond to live chat requests to assist customers with the online notarization process, individuals searching for RON providers, and other company-related questions.
- As needed, assist with customer product education, system knowledge, troubleshooting, and white glove assistance.
- Monitoring schedule email inbox, calculating and requesting invoices, and follow-up.
- Submit tickets for platform issues or recommendations as they arise.
- Attend monthly meetings and cross-training as required.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Requires familiarity or willing ness to learn about US notary laws, governance, and practices.
- Capable of handling multiple priorities in a time-pressured environment.
- Superior customer service skills with emphasis on written and oral communication.
- Ability to creatively problem solve issues through enhanced technology savvy.
- REQUIRED: Notary Commission and RON Certified
- Loan Signing Agent experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience as a Notary Public / Signing Agent.
- Knowledge of mortgage closing documents and processes.
- Previous call center experience of face-to-face customer service support experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual is highly preferred.
Part-Time Benefits Include:
- 401K with an automatic 3% employer contribution
- Continuing Education Program
- Incentive Pay for Holidays
This is a W2 employment opportunity.